Jessica Nkosi is a television personality and actress best known for her role as Qondi in Mzansi Magic’s Isibaya.
Here are facts you didn’t know about Jessica Nkosi:
1. Jessica Nkosi was born in 20 January 1990 in the Esikhawini, KwaZulu-Natal.
2. She was a best friend with Nomzamo Mbatha.
3. Jessica’s dating Khaya Mthethwa.
4. She is the daughter of a school teacher, Nhlanhlayethu Ntuli (mother) and a late school inspector, Jabu Nkosi † (father).
5. Jessica started her schooling at Empangeni and later moved to Eshowe to attend a Catholic boarding school from Grade 3 until she matriculated.
6. She was first studying Bachelor of Laws at University of KwaZulu-Natal but later switched to Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Drama and Performing Arts and completed it in 2012.
7. She plays the role of Eve on Vuzu’s aYeYe.
8. She was also was 2012 MTV Base VJ Search runner-up.
9. She once auditioned for SABC3 Top Billing as a presenter in 2013, but did not make it.
10. She is the guest-host of Mzansi Magic reality show, Our Perfect Wedding.