Sophie Ndaba is one of South African actress best known for playing the role of Queen Moroka on SABC1 soapie drama Generations.
Here are facts you didn’t know about Sophie Ndaba:
1. Sophie Ndaba was born in 1972 in Soweto, Gauteng.
2. Sophie’s maiden name is Mphasane.
3. She was married to fellow actor, Themba Ndaba from 1994 to 2007
4. She was also married to Bishop Keith Harrington in December 2011 and divorced earlier 2012.
5. Sophie had a sister, Tiny Mphasane, who passed away.
6. She made her television debut with a television series titled Class of ’92.
7. In 1993 Sophie auditioned for the role of Karabo Moroka on Generations in 1993 before she landed her role as Queen Moroka in 1994.
8. She had a supporting role in Yizo Yizo 1 as Louisa Tlali.
9. Sophie won Best Soap Actress in the Duku Duku Awards 2003
10. Sophie is the founder of a production company called Sophla Media.