Connie Ferguson is a South African actress best known for her role as the beautiful yet tragic Karabo Moroka on the long-running SABC1 soapie Generations.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Connie Ferguson:
1. Connie was born in Kimberley on 10 June, 1970.
2. She is married to Aaron “Shona” Ferguson.
3. Connie’s maiden name is Masilo.
4. She announced on 30 April 2010 that she was leaving Generations after 16 years.
5. She was the host of the Generations 15th Birthday Special, which aired on SABC1 on Thursday 26 February, 2009.
6. Connie is the first South African woman to launch her own celebrity fragrance, which has been named ‘True Self’.
7. She is a co-owner of Ferguson Films which produces Mzansi Magic’s Rockville series.
8. She was voted one of South Africa’s Ten Most beautiful Women (1993) by Cosmopolitan Magazine.
9. Connie appeared on the cover of many local magazines including True Love, Ebony, Tribute, Drum and Pace.
10. She also starred as Marang Lebone in the M-Net soap opera The Wild, from 2011-2013.