Lalla Hirayama is a Japanese-born South African dancer, actress, model, television presenter and voice artist best known known as the judge of the SA’s Got Talent, an e.tv reality competition.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Lalla Hirayama:
1. Lalla Hirayama was born in 10 February 1988.
2. Lalla is originally from Hiratsuka, Kanagawa-Ken, Japan.
3. Lalla is the only child to her parents.
4. She started her primary schooling at Fairways Primary in Sandton, South Africa.
5. She became an SABC dancer at the Rand Show, Royal Show, Grahamstown Festival.
6. She had a guest role on etv soapie opera Rhythm City as Felicia in 2009.
7. Lalla was appointed as the first continuity presenter of the free-to-air mobile TV platform Massiv TV in 2010.
8. She joined the Vuzu entertainment magazine show V-Entertainment as the host with Siyabonga Ngwekazi in 2011.
9. Lalla was one of the celebrities to compete in the sixth season of the SABC3 reality competition Strictly Come Dancing in 2013.
10. She joined SA’s Got Talent SA as one of the judges in 2014.