Letoya Mangezi is a South African actress and singer best known for his starring role as Tshidi (Gaddafi’s wife) on SABC1 soapie drama Generations.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Letoya Makhene:
- Letoya Mangezi born on September 07th, 1984 in Coronationville, Gauteng, South Africa.
2. Letoya’s father is famous legendary musician, Blondie Makhene.
3. She has divorced with her husband of 9 years, Privilege Mangezi.
4. She has three children, Nubia, Tadiwa and Tamuda.
5. She made her very first television appearance at the tender age of 7, starring as one of Brenda Fassie’s backup vocalists in her hit song- Ngiyakusaba.
6. She was selected her to be the anchor presenter for the Disney UNESCO Children’s Summit in France at the age of 11.
7. She attended an initiation school in KwaThema, Springs to become a sangoma (traditional healer).
8. Letoya got the lead role in a short film titled “My Zulu Promise” in 2011.
9. She also has a starring role as Naledi Zondo in the SABC1 political thriller mystery drama series End Game.
10. She was featured on musical album called ‘Time’ by Hugh Masekela.