Nandi Mngoma is a South African model, singer, actress and television presenter who rose to fame with the 2011 release of the single Tonight.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Nandi Mngoma:
1. Nandi Mngoma was born on March 20th, 1988.
2. She is from a rural area called Maphumulo, KwaZulu-Natal.
3. Nandi’s full name is Nandi Nkomazi Mngoma.
4. She started her career in the spotlight very early when winning Miss Junior South Africa at age 8.
5. Nandi landed her first television presenting gig at the age of 15, hosted the SABC2 pre-teen entertainment show Bling in 2004
6. She release a song called Dance with Zakes Bantwini.
7. Nandi’s fashion sense was inspired by Noni Gasa.
8. She joined ProVerb and Dineo Ranaka as a co-host of the Mzansi Magic magazine programme All Access Mzansi, in 2013.
9. She landed a role on The Road as Nokuthula “Zoe” Dhlomo.
10. Nandi’s first single Debut Album is called “Nandi” .