Sello Maake Ka-Ncube is a South Africa actor, director, playwright and voice actor best known to television audiences for his role as Archie Moroka on the SABC1 soap opera Generations.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Sello Maake Ka-Ncube:
1. Sello Maake was born in Orlando, Soweto, in 1960.
2. He was called Sello Maake and later added “Ka-Ncube” to his last named in honour of his stepfather who raised him.
3. Sello Maake decided to be an actor after saw Gibson Kente’s “How Long” at the age of 15.
4. He appeared on Generations from 1993 to 2002.
5. Sello Maake is one of the highest paid actors in South Africa.
6. He portrayed the character of Tembo on the American film titled The Endangered in 1989.
7. He left South Africa for the United Kingdom after his departure from Generation.
8. Sello Maake starred in the United Kingdom (UK) film, The Man-Eating Lions of Njombe, as Matamula in 1995.
9. He joined etv soap opera Scandal! as Daniel Nyathi in 2007.
10. Sello Maake Ka-Ncube has appeared on numerous stage plays across the world including The Lion King.