Unathi Msengana (née Nkayi) is a South African singer, actress and radio personality best known for hosting shows on youth station YFM and Metro Fm’s drivetime show, with Glen Lewis.
Here are facts things you didn’t know about Unathi Msengana:
1. Unathi was born in Grahamstown, Eastern Cape.
2. She was born on the 06th November 1978.
3. She has been married to fellow DJ Thomas Msengana, better known as Bad Boy T, since 19 September, 2009.
4. Unathi’s maiden name is Nkayi.
5. She also replaced Mara Louw as a judge on the M-Net reality competition Idols, in 2011.
6. She walked away with two awards at the 2013 Metro FM Music Awards, for Song of The Year and Best Dressed Artist.
7. Unathi was name the Top Ten people in Media by The Star newspaper in 2004 and 2015.
8. Unathi has also been nominated twice at the South African Music Awards (SAMAs).
9. She is a radio dj for Metro FM since 2007.
10. She once shared the stage with musicians such as John Legend and Youssou N’Dour.