7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Thandeka Zulu

Thandeka Zulu is a South African afro-pop singer and actress best known for her role as Nombuso on Uzalo (SABC1 drama Series).

Here are facts things you didn’t know about Thandeka Zulu:

1. Thandeka Zulu was born in 1991.

2. She is originally from Tongaat, Kwa-Zulu Natal.

3. She is one of Afro Soul’s lead singer.

4. Thandeka has been with Afro Soul for more than 10 years.

5. She appeared on a South African comedy movie, Kwaito Church Service 2.

6. She had a starring role as Pearl on e.tv drama series The Girl is Mine.

7. Thandeka landed a role on Uzalo in 2015.

MYTVNEWS

Mytvnews Team is made up of a group of television enthusiasts (South African Bloggers) who love everything from Teasers to TV News and we’re dedicated to making the site the best destination for all things TV.

18 thoughts on “7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Thandeka Zulu

• December 10, 2015 at 4:18 pm

Comment: i love Nombuso very much. It was wrong to fire her in Uzalo caz she was acting nice eishh love u So

• January 25, 2016 at 3:53 pm

Don’t ever hope that your better than others,we are all ISO an we all know that we are not from wealthy familys but some are,all I just wanted to say I that even if ur from wealthy family we are all equal,so nombuso she is a beautiful an skilful an uzalo is nou dull without her ,please take her back an you nombuzo call me 0792526530.thank you all

• February 4, 2016 at 5:02 pm

I love nombuso she was my rolmodel can u pls put her in s2 of uzalo pls

• February 27, 2016 at 6:55 pm

i love nombuso she so sweet and beautiful i hope 1 dae i will meet wth you and you my role mondel soso call at ths number 0849429967 aya

• March 3, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Uzalo luyaqhasha luyaxosha abalingisi esibathandayo ningakhohlwa yithi esibukayo so if nixosha abalingisi esibathandayo nizinciphisela ababukeli I love you thandeka ngikufisela inhlahla u xolly lo(0796405881)

• March 22, 2016 at 10:49 pm

we mic u nombuso bt akukhok esingakwenz lan kuzal kuyaqhashwa kuphinde kuxoshwe abant masesibathand njalo nj

• April 17, 2016 at 8:35 pm

siyathandan abuye bandla uthandeka siyamkhumbula.you took her role that made her shine.i love you nombuso this is lungelo(0633625574)

• May 10, 2016 at 11:44 pm

We real real mic you bandla Buso. I stopped watching uZalo after your leaving. Ngfisa ngathi ungabuya. From Lungi. (0792567769)

• May 21, 2016 at 3:28 am

ey is hard to us Nombuso sifisa sengathi ungabuya kuze thina babukeli sojabula. without you syabhoreka shame. may god bless you and your family.

• July 5, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Thandeka I love would u marry me? I mic u Col me if u say yes on ddis no 0726728212

• October 1, 2016 at 4:28 pm

I mic u 2 on uzalo, uve always a talented beauty since we were kids kp it up gal col me 0763571882 4rm Ncah