SA’s Got Talent is holding auditions for 2016 and calling hundreds of young talented artist to enter. The auditions of the e.tv’s talent reality show is set to hit Cape Town , then go across Joburg and Durban from Saturday, 30 April 30, 2016.
So, you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the reality show? And you’re in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban, complete the online pre-audition form to avoid having to fill in the form on your audition day. You can also firstname.lastname@example.org to request an entry form via email.
To audition online simply complete the online form, upload your video and click send. It’s that easy!
For the best possible video submission make sure your video is under 1 minute and a maximum of 15MB in size. Make sure to include your full body in the video so that we can see your full performance and everything that you are doing.
NB: Make sure that you have your video ready to upload before you click on the link and fill in the application. You will not be able to submit your form without uploading the video.
Venue: Belmont Square, Belmont Road, Rondebosch
Dates: Saturday, 30 April & Sunday, 1 May
Time: 7AM – 12PM
Venue: eAcademy, Albury Road, Dunkeld West
Dates: Saturday, 7 May & Sunday, 8 May
Time: 7AM – 12PM
Venue: Olive Convention Centre, 81 Somtseu Road, Durban
Dates: Saturday, 14 May
Times: 7AM – 12PM
Doors open at 7AM and gates close midday at 12PM on the days of the auditions at the venue.
Here’s what you should bring along to your audition:
- Your pre-registration form (if you have pre-registered).
- A photocopy of your ID or birth certificate.
- Under 18s must bring along their guardian(s) with a copy of their ID or proof of guardianship.
- Bring any props or accessories needed for your act and arrive clothed in your costume.
- It will be a long day, so bring along refreshments and a camping chair for comfort.
- You will need to sign a few forms, so bring a pen.
FYI: SA’s Got Talent 2015 was won by South Africa’s youngest jock , DJ Arch and he walked away with a half a million rand.