Aside from for being the finalists of Miss SA 2018 pageant, 2013 First princess in the Miss Free State pageant, 2014 ambassador for Miss Earth South Africa and 2016 First princess at Miss Mamelodi Sundowns – what else do you know about Margo Fargo?
1. Margo Fargo was born in Heidedal in the Free State.
2. She is 25 years old.
3. Margo’s mother served as a nurse and matron for 20 years and is currently a communications officer/postal Regulator.
4. She lost her father to a stroke 13 years ago.
5. She have six siblings who are so different, yet the same.
6. Margo’s eldest brother is an IT operations manager, her youngest brother is still in school and the middle one is pursuing a career in art, fashion and dance and her two sisters have ventured into various businesses in the property and beauty industry.
7. She grew up playing with her brother’s cars, climbing trees and chasing cattle.
8. She has a BSc Consumer Sciences Honours Degree
9. Margo is co-director of a non-profit organisation called the A&M Foundation and also is a part-time teacher and mentor; part-time model.
10. Margo’s favorite quote is “My circumstances do not make me what I am, they reveal who I have chosen to be” by Wayne Dyer