Mfolozi Street renewed for season 2 on SABC1

South African television drama series Mfolozi Street has been renewed for the second season.  The season 2 of the drama series to premieres on our small screens from Thursday, February 11th, 2016 on SABC1.

Mfolozi Street created by Khetiwe Ngcobo which tells the story of Lindani Yengwa who – when his parents were killed by a drunk driver – returns to his hometown to raise his sister and seek justice, only to find himself driven by a stronger motivation: he encouraged his old community to embrace the freedom they won 20 years ago.

The drama stars Hlubi Mboya, Robert Mpisi, Luthuli Dlamini among others.

Be sure to tune into Mfolozi Street @ 20:30 every Thursday on SABC1!

8 thoughts on “Mfolozi Street renewed for season 2 on SABC1

• May 6, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Nice drama portia and denies they are killing me. What can you do if you want to be the part of mfolozi street

• May 20, 2016 at 12:42 pm

hai please help i love the song when mfolozi starts and end and I need it hle

• May 26, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Hello there i love this drama,i also like the song when Mfolozi and at the end please if you can help me get the song (but it look like a Jazz song )

• May 31, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Hi I really like this drama and so interested in being part of it . my number is 0738556146.im a female of 25 years

• June 14, 2016 at 5:37 pm

My granddaughter enjoys watching mfolozi street she is 11yrs old from limpopo she requested me to find out when auditions will take place and were cause she is interested in joining mfolozi actors and she wants to know what are prerequisite to join any. South African soapies she is confident she can bring a change

• July 4, 2016 at 11:29 pm

sloche ngiyasthanda lestori guys khulu ngithanda amazwi amnandi kamkhuli neziqwayiso zakhe ezimnandi wenza lestori sibe mnandi ngiyamthanda khulu i voice yakhe yihle imnandi iyangivuselela iyangithoba siyabonga mkhulu

• November 23, 2016 at 11:45 am

hi im cynthia mthembu im 23 years old and i love to part of the mfolozi street drama
    i was an extra at:
    mutural friends
    rhythm city
    ithuba lokhuncina
    im going to act on a new movie and im also a plus size model
    email address:[email protected]

• December 10, 2016 at 2:54 am

I go by the name Fana Gudula, and I’m currently doing grade 10
    under the premises of Ekuphumleni High School and I’m 15 years old.
    I’m located at in Dongwe at 3232 Zola location, Ekuphumleni
    Township, Whittlesea 5360. I’m a sublime boy who likes to
    inspire the world at this young age by becoming the young
    professional actor, model, poet, singer, presenter e.t.c. but being on screens, magazines e.t.c , what I want to elucidate without prolonging
    and get onto the crux is that, I love the things I have mentioned , and those are currently
    my hobbies but it seems as if my passion for it, is growing as
    time goes by as a result I do like to be on the auditions for
    Them all. I am very interested of becoming a young professional Fana Gudula. I’m
    good in acting, poetry and doing public speakings at my school
    and I have 22 awards with 8 cups of excellence in subjects from
    grade 4 till now and 2 medals of acting. Acting is my biggest
    aim in future and I want to make positive impacts on people on
    the ground and entertain them. As a student I l know what is
    expected of us individually because I understand there are
    teachers equipped to guide us towards our carriers so you are
    the teachers that will help me with acting. I could be glad if I
    could be taken into consideration. Help me with the auditions please????

I would love to be part of Mfolozi St.

My number : 072 980 0691.