Mzansi Magic launches new reality show “Please Step In”!

step inFamily dynamics in the spotlight as Mzansi Magic launches Please Step In.

Having launched the highly toipcal uTatakho series last month, Mzansi Magic (DStv channel 161) is gearing up to launch a new family reality series called Please Step In, which is focussed on helping family members resolve a collective issue. This time round however, the show revolves around families looking to resolve their challenges and problems with a particular member of their group.

The series which will be hosted by familiar faces in trained counsellor Angie Diale, and renowned community leader Dosto Noge, launches on Monday August 31 and will broadcast every Monday thereafter at 8pm.

The concept is both powerful and practical, and works in two parts. To start, through the process of healing the rifts that divide them, family members sit down with the hosts to talk about the dynamics at play in their personal lives and why a particular individual is creating tension, unhappiness or concern. Then, the individual at the centre of the issue is invited to engage with the family in a session facilitated by the show hosts, whose main objective is to try to help all involved find a more positive way forward. Whether professional help is required or it’s just a matter of learning to listen to one another, Please Step In attempts to unite the family around a common purpose.

Some serious issues the series will tackle include: substance abuse, anti-social behaviour, violence, and alcoholism. Central to what is designed to be a healing process is the role of clear communication among families, as they work to restore harmony and hope to their troubled relationships

Commenting on Mzansi Magic’s creation of a second docu-reality series this year, M-Net’s Director of Local Interest Channels Nkateko Mabaso says that the channel recognizes and appreciates that its audience has an appetite for honest programming like Please Step In, if these programmes are handled with care and consideration for all those involved.

“We are committed to developing this genre further and hope that at the end of the day, we can provide compelling entertainment that inspires participants and home viewers to find solutions to the problems currently occurring in their lives. We are also pleased to have Angie and Dosto on board, and we are confident they can stimulate meaningful and healthy interactions.”

Remember to stay tuned to DStv channel 161 for the best in entertainment.

10 thoughts on “Mzansi Magic launches new reality show “Please Step In”!

• February 5, 2016 at 5:37 am

Hi can you please help me with Please step in’s contact details

• May 25, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Hey may I pls have step in contact because I tryed 0119880155 they dont pick up,am experiencing a serious problem at home with my siblings because my mom will have heart attack we need help please treat as urgent

• June 16, 2016 at 11:49 pm

hey can u please assist me due to case of my child ..i lost communication after her mom passed away and travel to court matter not been resolve and its no easy for me without my child and cant even talk to her and im losing memory now please i need your assistnce please cell 073 6019 550 or 0736481401

• June 20, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Can I please have please step in contact my family is just torn apart

• August 23, 2016 at 9:31 am

Hello my name is Agnes can you please help by giving me a please step in email adress cause my case is very urgent.my yonger sister drives me crazy.

• September 11, 2016 at 10:16 pm

I’m in need of the email adress please help me I need serious intervention

• September 29, 2016 at 2:39 pm

I Setshego Getrude Mogapi is also in need of the please step in’s email address because I for one is also facing a really big problem with my husband’s family they won’t leave us alone and my husband is also entetraining them

• September 29, 2016 at 2:41 pm

• November 1, 2016 at 4:43 pm

GOOD AFTERNOON

My name is Nani Motsima am 24years old live in randburg 10 north street Ferndale.
    I wrote this letter because of my brother he is addicted from dagga and its being years now
    This situation its affecting everyone this week community fight him and he is in the hospital
    Just worried about my granny because he always fight with my granny for pension money .this thing its affecting everyone
    In our family. please help us. Nani Motsima cell 0798323934

• November 10, 2016 at 1:05 pm

Good afternoon

My name is Jabulile Nkwanyana iam 26 years old live in Ekangala section F2. I write this letter because of my older brother who is addicted to nyaope we took a step with my sister and mom at least for him to go to rehab he went to rehab, he was clean for 3 years then he started to smoke it again. He steals from us and the community the situation is affecting everyone especially my mom he insult her with some kind of words that i cannot even explain. My mom is feeling so much pain about him because every one in the family wishes him to be successful with his life we would love to give him a second chance, please step in his life for him to change his doings.

WE WILL REALLY BE GRATEFUL FOR THE HELP WE’LL GET FROM YOU. WE TRUST YOU.

MY NUMBER: 07222 92 492/072 975 5979