Soweto TV to host auditions for new presenters

Soweto TV  has announced that they’re having auditions for new presenter of the music & entertainment show – SOWETOP10!

SowetoTop10 is a show that showcases local music charts, news and entertainment news.

Got what it takes to be the next presenter? Here’s the breakdown on how you can audition for show:

– Male or Female
– Aged 21 to 28
– Based in Gauteng

Send a 15 to 20 second video of yourself linking to a music video to [email protected] (attach your bio and contact details on the email)

Closing date for submission: 29 April 2016 at 17:00.

Should no response on your submission be received in 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your submission unsuccessful.

FYI:  The show was previously presented by Lawrence Maleka, Steezy, Mavrick and Dj Speedsta.

6 thoughts on “Soweto TV to host auditions for new presenters

• May 6, 2016 at 2:55 pm

My name is Boitumelo Kekana, a young 18 years old vibrant gal from Braamfontein.Im very passionate about PRESENTING AND BROACASTING,basically Im deeply in love with the media/entertainment industry as a whole.I came to your studio several times and I was told that the SOWETOP10 crew was not around.I did not want to send the link on your Facebook page because Im underage but that cannot close my opportunities.I would be glad to be given the platform to come showcase my talent and entertain you.I can even grab opportunities of few seconds links an cormmercialls on SOWETO TV while volunteering.Please respond on my contact numbers 0792606273 or via gmail on [email protected]

Please find my request humbling

• May 10, 2016 at 12:22 pm

i am interested in the add

• June 4, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Everyday I sit in front of the mirror and make a little presentation to myself about the previous night. my dreams and my plans for the day. Being in front of a camera will not be my dream come true,but a wake up from my everyday dream

• June 8, 2016 at 9:44 am

hey i am Lerato Mafatle,born on 13 FEB 92 ma a male,Born nd grow up in soweto 100% sowetan now am living in braamfischer,and am a student in SWGC doing Business Management N6 focus on Public Relations..,soweto television ma hope and drive to success am very passionate abt tv present,i love acting,i produce my own music,i love to working front nd into the scenes,am comedian nd a big big dreamer,i love soweto tv and willing to participate in each and every task given,am open to permanent/part-time or Voluntary post into studio please try me am GOOD

• June 8, 2016 at 11:17 pm

Hi…I would like to be part of the auditions. Paratatata, jst feel the music already in my ears. Please I am waiting for ur response

• July 19, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Hy my name is Lerato Ngwenya,im 22 years of age, im really interested in Tv Presenting Im so passionate when it comes to it I Love it so much,Im fast on catching up,im very fluent and im very good @ what i do.. Plz try me.